11/08/2017

White butterflies canvas


It's Fri-yay! I'm working on the weekend but hoping to have a moment or two for some creative stuff as well. What about you? 

The project I'm blogging today is the very first sample I made for the "White Butterflies Fluttered Ceaselessly By" class. The workshop is about the fabric hardener, Sculpture Medium, in Finnabair's line. You can see all the workshops I have in my repertoire right now here (link)


The whole project is coated with shimmery, opal-like shine and is quite romantic and delicate. The fabric hardener is a wonderful medium and you can use it different ways. If you'd like to make something similar and take the workshop, next time I'm keeping it in Ikaalinen, Finland, this autumn (link). Please see the other workshops with confirmed dates on my blog's sidebar! 

Have a great start to the coming weekend! And thank you for your visit! 


Materials: Prima Marketing


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...