15/09/2017

Follow your style - GDT Elizabeth Craft Design


Happy autumn Friday! Today I'm sharing my first guest project for Elizabeth Craft Designs this month and tomorrow I shall reveal the other one. If you wish to see the both of them already, here's the link (link) to the original post in Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.

Autumn weather means jumpers need to be taken out of the closets so I thought to make a layout and a card using the fun jumper die from Joset's winter collection. I chose to use purple as my color palette this time in honor of the velvet nights autumn also brings.


This layout is about my daughters although there's just a picture of my older daughter in there. It always amazes me how they both have such a strong own style at such a young age. I mean I found my style when I was over 20! So I made the page to celebrate that they have their own style also in the hopes that it will stay that way when they grow up.

If you want to see how the layout was made, please follow this link (link) to the original post as you can find a step by step tutorial in there! And if you want to see how I turned the same steps or this layout into a card form, please come back tomorrow or scroll to the bottom of the original post.

Thank you for your visit today! Have a great start to the weekend and wishing you a lovely autumn day! Remember to stay warm! 


Materials from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Other:

Prima Marketing - White Heavy Gesso
Prima Marketing - Sugar Plum mist
Ranger - Distress Ink Seedless Preserves
Prima Marketing - Modeling Paste
Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
Prima Marketing - Art Alchemy Metallique Crocus Fields
American Crafts - Sketchbook Foam Thickers Journal White
Twine
Stapler
Sequins


Materials: Elizabeth Craft Designs, Prima Marketing, Ranger, American Crafts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...