08/10/2017

Autumn wreath - Prima Marketing


Hello there and sweet Sunday! Have you had a good weekend? I have been crafting both on Saturday and today so it's been a really good weekend for me! I've also started thinking about new workshops for next year and also the places to keep them. So please keep posted!

Today I'm sharing a home decor project I did for a post at Prima's blog not long ago. You can see the original post here (link)


I’m loving to do canvases and mixed media projects, but I’m not doing that many home décor projects. But something I enjoy doing every season is a wreath! I like the idea of the wreath welcoming not only the guests and family to our home but also inviting the season in. 

I used a ready wreath base and decorated it mainly using one set of Prima flowers, the Aspen set. The sets like this make crafting so easy! The set holds flowers of different sizes and all in coordinating colors. All you have to do is find a nice composition and adhere them! 

To add a little sparkle to the wreath I adhered some pearls here and there. The greeting is from the Amber Moon Notecard pad.

Thank you for your visit today! Have a gorgeous start to the new week! 


Materials from Prima Marketing:

596958 – Amber Moon Flowers Scarlett 
597023 – Amber Moon Flowers Aspen 
993153 – Amber Moon 3x4 Notecards 
963392 – Mechanicals Barn Stars 
991944 – Memory Hardware Pearls II 

963040 – Heavy Body Gel


Materials: Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...