05/12/2017

Happiness - GDT Elizabeth Craft Designs


Hello there! Yesterday I shared some ATCs and today the layout, like promised. The both projects are done for Elizabeth Craft Designs and were blogged some time ago in my last GDT post. You can see that post, with a step by step tutorial to the ATCs, here (link).

I used the same steps as I made the ATCs I showd yesterday to make this layout. I changed the papers I used in the first step a little - adding the pink script first and then cut the rectangle piece with the postage stamp edge out of pink peach paper, but the next steps are the same - I added the candy swirls and the stars. There's also the white splashes and drawn edge, but this time I didn't ink the edge of the whole project. However, I did ink the edges of the stamped sentiment like in the cards. As for the focal point, that needs to be the photo, so the lollipops are used in the layout as embellishments.


The page is about my younger daughter's birthday party just last month. Normally it takes me ages to get the photos printed but this time I used an Instax camera to snap a picture of the table and could document the event almost immediately. Needed to wait the guests to leave first, though, ha ha. Usually my kids have had a themed party but this time it was otherwise - my daughter wanted to invite her friends to a local aquarium so the birthday party we had at home was just for relatives, adults, so we didn't have a theme.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a sparkling, happy day! 



Materials from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Other supplies:
Prima Marketing - Heavy Gesso, white
Prima Marketing - Water Soluble Oil Pastels
Wow Embossing Powder - Embossing Ink
Wow Embossing Powder - Coral Reef Embossing Glitter
Ranger - Distress Ink Picked Raspberries
Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
A Flair for Buttons - More Cameras flair buttons
paper doily
half pearls
white marker


Materials: Elizabeth Craft Designs, Wow Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s an adorable layout ! margessw@icloud.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...